- Take-along wooden stable with eight play horses
- Stable doors swing open smoothly and latch closed
- Includes a breed guide with basic facts about the featured horses
- Write-on name tags let kids name the horses and label the stalls
- Includes extension activities to encourage creative play and learning
A sturdy wooden box with wide hinged doors is the durable home for this equine collection. Open the doors and it’s a segmented stable with eight separate stalls; close it up again and it’s the size of a shoebox–easy to store or carry along. The compact stable doubles as carry box for bringing the entire collection wherever kids go. A sturdy wooden handle, rounded for comfort and designed to lie flat when not in use, allows children to grab on easily and carry confidently. And a metal latch on the stable doors make sure no horses will go galloping away while the stable in on the move.