- Develops and reinforces number recognition
- Promotes early counting skills
- Encourages colour and matching recognition
- Encourages observation and memory skills
- Links with Early Learning Goals and National Curriculum Maths Key Stage 1
Collect one to ten in this first colour and number game. Be the first player to find all the numbers to complete your caterpillar. A fun colour matching game that helps to teach number sequencing. Suitable for ages 3 years + Safety Information: Warning. Not suitable for Children under 3 years.