- Real multi-speed fast dynamic walking, running, and turning remote control robot. Fast, full function arms with two types of grippers
- 67 pre-programmed functions including pick-up, throw, kick, dance, burp and more. RoboActor RC robot speaks fluent international “caveman”
- Programmable “reflexes” to touch, pickup, kicks, or sound. Up to 84 program steps, with 4 program modes for advanced operations. No computer required, all functions handled by ergonomic remote control
- Runs on regular batteries for over 6 hours. Three demonstration modes: disco dance, rude behaviour, and Kung Fu kata. Automatic Shutdown
- Simple enough for kids, advanced enough for adults. Infrared remote controlled robot. LED lights
Feisty, moody and filled with personality, RoboActor is a humanoid (or, if you prefer, robosapien) with attitude that comes to life at your command and performs amazing tasks.
Using the ergonomic remote control, you can command RoboActor RC robot to perform up to 67 pre-programmed functions including pick-up, throw, high-five, whistle, dance and three different karate moves.
RoboActor remote control robot is fully programmable. He can perform a programmed chain of commands in any combination of moves that you select. For example, you can create your own dance sequence or program him to walk straight, turn left and give your buddy a high five.
The fully articulated RoboActor toy robot’s fluid biomechanical movements and pendulum walking motion makes his movements appear more human than robotic. This attribute separates RoboActor from less sophisticated entertainment RC robots on the market. RoboActor’s impressive flexibility is evident as he walks in two different speeds, dances and easily handles 180 degree turns.
RoboActor robosapien comes equipped with two types of three pronged grippers, ribbed for increased traction. He can pick up objects such as cups, socks, pencils and other small light objects.
Sure to keep you on your toes, RoboActor RC robot reacts to both touch and sound signals from his environment. His Interactive Reflex System (IRF) uses a total of six sensors strategically located throughout his body to detect obstructions. Sensors in his feet allow him to recognize and avoid obstacles without help, as he moves backwards or forwards with ease. Select one of his sensor programs and RoboActor will respond to a sharp sound or to touch.
Amaze your friends with is great RC Robot. Buy him now and terminate your boredom with endless hours of fun!