- With infrared sensor design, lizard automatically choose ”escape” or ”approach me” mode.
- Including an instruction booklet with numerous explanatory illustrations in English is help to straightforward and easily understand.
- The model lizard is about 30 cm long and 15cm wide from mouth to tail and across frilled head and legs.
- Comes with plastic components, stickers and booklet, not including 4 AAA batteries, screwdriver and other accessories.
- Creative and challenging assembly Lizard helps to stimulate kids dexterity and the imagination and educational aspects. The fun toy is aimed at 10+ years old.
Build your very own robotic pet, with this amazing Frilled Lizard Robot Kit. This is an educational kit, which allows you to build your own frilled lizard robot, learning new skills and having fun. Once you’ve built your lizard, it’s even cooler, as the robot is interactive, with artificial intelligence, infrared sensor and illuminated LED eyes. The infrared sensor that is programmed to “escape” or “follow me”, changing the way it behaves. It’s lots of fun to build and even more fun to play with, making it a fantastic gift that any child will love.
Robot Kit Frilled Lizard
Frill will pop-up and shake
Radar has left/right sensor
Mouth opens and closes
Fast running legs
Eyes light up/have bicolour LED
Requires 4 x AAAA batteries (not included)
Packaged in a smart gift box