- Gravity-Defying: This Toy car can be drove on any smooth surface, such as floors, windows, even ceilings. Fun time everywhere!
- Multi-functional: This car has two motivation options. Not only it can be used as a wall climbing car, but also a regular remote car.
- Special Features: Special vacuum feature that allows the car to drive vertically or “climb walls”. The ultra lightweight car body coupled with a powerful suction fan, please do not drive it on hollow, non-planar, the track must be smooth or glassy
- Safe charging: The remote powered by 6 AA batteries and the car can be charged by its remote. It reduces the possibility of electric shock.
- Strong car body: Adapted new materials, strong shockproof car body, help reduce the damage of falling by accident and prolong the service time.
1.The Tonor Wall Driving Car is an utterly astonishing, gravity defying, remote controlled Stunt Car that does just what its name implies, it really does climb up walls.
2.Thanks to industrial fans and an advanced air system, this tiny rc car pulls air in under itself which holds it to the wall.
3.Drive it straight at the wall, and when it gets there it starts to tilt upwards and at 45 degrees the monster gravity defying Traction Technology kicks in literally sucking the thing to the wall, where you drive it around just as if it was on the floor. If racing horizontally isn’t enough, family and friends will be amazed when they see you race your new micro car on the walls and even ceilings!
4.The ultra lightweight car body coupled with a powerful suction fan, lets you zip along walls and ceilings at full throttle, leaving regular floor racers in the dust.
The Wall Driving Car is an utterly astonishing, gravity defying, remote controlled Stunt Car that does just what its name implies, it really does climb up walls.
1.The wall climbing car cannot be driven in one straight line.
2.Keep the car away from water
3.Adult supervision recommended at all times ensure no people, pets or objects are positioned underneath the wall climber when you are driving it on a wall or ceiling, as it may fall
4.Not suitable for children under 8 years old-Chocking Hazard small parts
5.Do not dispose of in heat or fire
6.Remove all batteries of not in use for a long period of time